Tuesday, November 17, 2009

looking my way back into....???

answer me?? what do you see in me?? describe who i am?? and who i am to you??

question is just frustration as the answer will always dissapoint you.

what do we need in this life? and what do we want in this life? and how it is actually make someone satisfy with what they want??

does people need love?? does people want love?? does people appriciate love??

how far does a person appriciate a person's heart??and how does really a person love someone??

and when you love, why is it have to be a game.....

and what makes you beleif there is love??? as so far ive been into, its full with hypocracy...

im lost......im scared....im blind.....

i need someone to guide me back
i need someone to open my way back
i need someone who knows how to appreciate
i need someone to love and to be loved...

how far cn i get back into...as im so scared i will fall again....

but 'you' made me beleive...a shinning star will never fade....

No comments:

Post a Comment