Monday, November 30, 2009

discover the gulf



Part 2


25th Nov 2009 - the journey of capturing the sunset. It was a day before we head our way to UAE. At first I wanted to go on top of the roof of my house to capture some photograph of the sunset. From there you can see the sun set between two mountains but what is not great and really spoil the picture is there will be a big electric pole interframing in your piture. Then, by sudden came and idea why dont I go to the mountains to see it set. I told my parents and they brought me to a place called 'Balad seet'. Along driving up the mountains, you can just stop anywhere and you will get the perfect view in any angle. The journey up is really fantastic where you can off your aircond and enjoy the fresh air. After my photograph session we then head our way right to the top of the mountain but by then when we arrived it was already dark. So a little dissapointment I couldnt capture the view from up there. Now its really cold up there so a proper jacket is really needed. We had our Marghrib prayer there over looking the red ray of the sunset and it was really beautiful.




for more photos, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment