Tuesday, May 12, 2009

please say something

tomorrow i'll be flying to Oman.
so see you guys in one month..

hmm but i just dont feel right as i havent heard anything from her.
what happened?? did i do anything wrong to her??
i texted her she never replied, even i called her many times, but still no answer.
is she mad at me?? all this while i waited for her, even a smily from her is enough to make me smile. But she suddently dissapear just like that. I was really hoping to see her before i fly. Two days ago i was in my campus and i even slept there because i wanted to see her, but she never replied anything. Gosh!! did i do somethnig bad to her.

I know i've been acting weird infront of her. I was really awkward being infront of her as my heart couldnt stop pumping fast. I only hope to hear her voice, to see her beautiful eyes. I just couldnt help it anymore, Im in love with her. I really wanted to tell her, but i dont even have the chance to tell her. I dont wanna loose her. I dare to do anything to make her happy. I dare to wait.....but i really hope to hear from her. That is all that i asked for.....I do Love her....

2 comments:

  1. i understand ur deep down feeling awai..
    its hard..
    but one day u'll get the chance..
    just believe in urself..
    wah leh tukar profession ni from law to motivasi..
    haaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. o ciannyer.. but jgn lupe pesan2 aku kpd ebaekan tue... hehehe... saez langser pown langser la..

    ReplyDelete